Meets all NFHS, USA Volleyball and NCAA requirements for competition equipmentInfinite net height adjustment from tennis to men’s volleyballClear anodized finishSecure cast-in-place 3-1/2" I.D. floor sleeves with choice of flush cover plates provide rigid support for life of installationEasy storage—can be hung on wall hooks, secured with vertical storage brackets, stored on transporter/storage cart or tucked in a closetHeavy-duty construction. Built for years of trouble-free service and rough useComponents Include:
Fixed Length Aluminum Standards — One pair of uprights. A power winch is located on the inside of one post. The second upright is equipped with an adjustable cable anchor collar.
- Telescoping Aluminum Standards — One pair of 3-1/2" (89mm) O.D. high strength tubular standards. Height adjustment, from 6’ 1" (185cm) to 8’ 4"(254cm) in 1" (25mm) increments. Power winch is located on the outside of one upright. Second upright is equipped with tie down cables and adjustable collar.
- Competition Volleyball Net — 32' x 39-3/8" (975cm x 100cm). Official sized net. Netting is 4" (102mm) square black knotless nylon cord with vinyl-coated polyester hem double stitched around entire perimeter of net. Top hem has a 40' 6" (1235cm) long galvanized aircraft cable with a nylon coating for top tensioning. Bottom of net has a braided white nylon rope for bottom tensioning. Each side of the net is equipped with three polypropylene tension straps with buckles.
- Rope Tensioner — A spring loaded rope tensioner holds the bottom of the net taut.
- Combination Antennae and Boundary Markers — Vinyl Boundary Marker is one continuous piece that folds on both sides of net and attaches back to itself with hook and loop fastener. Fiberglass antenna slip into pocket on boundary marker. Antenna is 3/8" (10mm) diameter with alternating red and white stripes. to provide maximum player safety.
- Optional Protective Pads — Upright pads provide maximum player protection. Two, 5’ 8" (173cm) high pads are constructed of 1-1/2" (38mm) thick, cross-linked polyethylene foam covered with polyester reinforced vinyl fabric. Dark blue is standard; other colors available.