Store wrestling mats up off the floor with a Progressive Mat Lifter. Three models: Single, Double or Sectional. Each Mat Lifter is constructed of a welded steel frame, with all drive and lifting mechanisms enclosed in a sheet metal housing.
- Stationary or traveling
- Raise and lower Mat Lifters with a key switch control. Limit switches control the range of motion
- Each Mat Lifter has a 210:1 ratio double reduction worm-worm gearbox attached to an instantly reversing 2 hp motor, operating with the choice of 208-, 230- or 460-volts in 3-phase. Includes a 6 lb./ft. electric safety brake.
- Lifting drums are synchronized for even cable wrap
- 1-7/16" diameter cold-finished steel drive shaft
- The two steel lift cables are 5/16" 6-strand, with 37 wires per strand and a fiber core. Cables are rated at 1704 lbs. each at a 5-to-1 safety factor.
- The load bar is connected to a 22 oz. per square yard vinyl fabric sling with heavy-duty straps and fasteners.
- Standard sling color is black; other colors are available
- Continuous straps wrap completely around mat to stop mat from falling should fabric sling become torn. For safety purposes, the sling capacity governs the lift capacity of the system.