Store wrestling mats up off the floor with a Progressive Mat Lifter. Three models: Single, Double or Sectional. Each Mat Lifter is constructed of a welded steel frame, with all drive and lifting mechanisms enclosed in a sheet metal housing.
- Stationary or traveling
- Raise and lower Mat Lifters with a key switch control. Limit switches control the range of motion
- Each Mat Lifter has a 210:1 ratio double reduction worm-worm gearbox attached to an instantly reversing 2 hp motor, operating with the choice of 208-, 230- or 460-volts in 3-phase. Includes a 6 lb./ft. electric safety brake.
- Lifting drums are synchronized for even cable wrap
- 1-7/16" diameter cold-finished steel drive shaft
- The two steel lift cables are 5/16" 6-strand, with 37 wires per strand and a fiber core. Cables are rated at 1704 lbs. each at a 5-to-1 safety factor.
- The load bar is connected to a 22 oz. per square yard vinyl fabric sling with heavy-duty straps and fasteners.
- Standard sling color is black; other colors are available
- Continuous straps wrap completely around mat to stop mat from falling should fabric sling become torn. For safety purposes, the sling capacity governs the lift capacity of the system.
Supports two standard 42' x 42' (1,280 cm x 1,280 cm) wrestling mats, the Double Mat Lifter features enclosed drive and lifting mechanisms.
Standard sling color is black; other colors are available by special request.Supports two 42’ x 42’ (1,280 cm x 1,280 cm) wrestling mats, weighing approximately 1 lb/ft² (4.88 kg/m²) with a 5-to-1 safety ratio.Available with choice of over-under or side-by-side sling configuration.Unit weight excluding mats is approximately 1,750 lb (793.79 kg). Lifting and lowering speed is approximately 10 feet per minute.Three 5”-16" (127 mm - 406 mm), 7 x 19 lifting cables.Complete system independently tested to 17,500 lb (7,938.87 kg).Optional wall brackets and travel kits available.