Single Court System
The Elite Volleyball System is Progressive Sports Construction Group's top of the line volleyball system designed for today’s premier volleyball programs. The Elite Volleyball System incorporates an internal spring assist mechanism to allow for easy, precise and infinite height adjustment. The Elite Volleyball System easily locks in place with a pressure lock hand knob and post is clearly marked at normal competition heights.
Each Elite Volleyball System post has a 6’ (183cm) lower section constructed of 3-1/2" (89mm) diameter schedule 80 aluminum tubing, an upper section made of 2-7/8" (73mm) O.D. aluminum tubing with .300" (8mm) wall thickness. Each upright features an adjustable rubber foot for fine adjustments and protection of your court. Winch features a folding handle to provide maximum player safety.
Meets all NFHS, USA Volleyball, NCAA and FIVB requirements for competition equipmentInfinite height adjustment from 6’ to 8’4”High maneuverability—Lightweight and easy to handleAttractive anodized aluminum finishSecure cast-in-place 3½” I.D. floor sleeves with choice of flush cover plates provide rigid support for life of installationTensioning winch is a heavy-duty, self locking, worm gear mechanism. A heavy 2” wide, high tensile strength, nylon strap with heavy-duty hook eliminates the possibility of hooks breaking and guarantees safe connection to the net-top cableEasy storage—Can be hung on a wall with hooks, stored on optional transporter or tucked away in a closetHeavy-duty construction. Built for years of trouble-free service and intense useComponents Include:
- Telescoping Aluminum Standards — One pair of 3-1/2" (89mm) O.D. high strength tubular standards. Height adjustment, from 6’ 1" (185cm) to 8’ 4"(254cm) in 1" (25mm) increments. Power winch is located on the outside of one upright. Second upright is equipped with tie down cables and adjustable collar.
- Power Volleyball Net — 32’ x 39-3/8" (975cm x 100cm). Official competition net. Netting is 4" (102mm) square #36 black knotless mesh material with vinyl-coated polyester hem double stitched around entire perimeter of net. Top hem has a 42’ 6" (1295cm) long galvanized aircraft cable with a nylon coating for top tensioning. Bottom of net has a braided white nylon rope. Each side of the net is equipped with three polypropylene tension straps with buckles.
- Rope Tensioner — A spring loaded rope tensioner holds the bottom of the net taut.
- Combination Antennae and Boundary Markers — Vinyl Boundary Marker is one continuous piece that folds on both sides of net and attaches back to itself with hook and loop fastener. Fiberglass antenna slip into pocket on boundary marker. Antenna is 3/8" (10mm) diameter with alternating red and white stripes. to provide maximum player safety.
- Optional Protective Pads — Upright pads provide maximum player protection. Two, 5’ 8" (173cm) high pads are constructed of 1-1/2" (38mm) thick, cross-linked polyethylene foam covered with polyester reinforced vinyl fabric. Dark blue is standard; other colors available.