800 Series Features
The 800 Series by Progressive Sports Construction Group is one the most stable "single drop" design in the industry. All Progressive SCG backstops come standard with a durable gloss, powder coat finish. The exclusive 2-1/4" curved sway braces are expertly welded, to the 6" diameter center tube to provide maximum performance.
Progressive SCG Sway Braces
The Progressive brace is located no higher than 36” above the backboard. Progressive’s welded backstops are expertly constructed by welders that have been certified in accordance with American Welding Society, Structural Steel Welding Standard D1.1.
- Sway braces are located no higher than 36’’ above the backboard for extreme stability.
- Constructed by certified welders
- Zinc plated Grade 5 or better hardware
- Offset hinge weight lock system
- Adjustable hangers
- The 6" diameter center tube is attached to a 5" structural C-channel compared to a 4" channel used by other manufacturers. This provides 20% more weld and 34% more of the tube being supported by the channel.
- Goal attaches directly to mast through backboard, transferring all stresses to support structure.
- Available in many folding and non-folding styles with manual and electric operation.
- Black and white are standard colors (no extra charge). Also available in over 160 other colors for a small additional charge.