Progressive Sports Construction Group has a solution to year-around practice: move indoors with our Practice Cage. Our cage has a simple design but various uses: step inside and practice swinging at baseballs, softballs, golf balls, tennis balls; practice kicking footballs and soccer balls—many activities can move indoors. Practical in application and design, the unit is motor operated. A turn of the key will raise or lower the cage suspended from a rotating drive pipe.
- We offer three models of Multi-Sport Practice Cages to match any specification and to fit almost every building condition.
- All practice cages fold electrically to storage position at the ceiling when not in use and lower into playing position with the turn of a key switch.
- All designs feature 1-5/8" (41mm) OD galvanized steel tube frame and knotless nylon netting on four sides and top.
- Cage features two zippered corners for easy access.
- Nylon netting is available in black or white and has 3/4" (10mm) openings to allow use for baseball, softball or even golf practice.
- Standard cage size is 10' (W) x 12' (H) x 70' (L) (305cm W x 366cm H x 2144cm L), but can be provided in custom sizes when necessary.
- Netting is tall enough to allow sufficient length to rest on the floor and prevent balls from going under.