Single Court System The all-aluminum Power Volleyball System floor-sleeve type volleyball system is engineered for a lifetime of hard use.
Each post is manufactured with high strength 3-1/2" (89mm) O.D. aluminum. Height adjustment, from 6’1" (185cm) to 8’4" (254cm) in one inch (25mm) increments, uses precise mechanical pin adjustment.
Each upright is equipped with an adjustable protective rubber bumper for fine adjustments. Power winch has a folding handle to insure player safety.
Meets all NFHS, USA Volleyball, NCAA and FIVB requirements for competition equipment.Easy setup—requires only one person just a few minutesSecure cast-in-place 3-1/2" I.D. floor sleeves with choice of flush cover plates provide rigid support for life of the installationTensioning winch is a heavy-duty, self-locking worm gear mechanism. A heavy 2” wide, high-tensile strength, nylon strap with heavy-duty snap guarantees safe connection to the net top cableEasy storage—can be hung on wall hooks, secured with vertical storage brackets, stored on transporter/storage cart or tucked away in a closetHeavy-duty construction. Built for years of trouble-free service and rough useComponents Include:
- Telescoping Aluminum Standards — One pair of 3-1/2" (89mm) O.D. high strength tubular standards. Height adjustment, from 6’ 1" (185cm) to 8’ 4"(254cm) in 1" (25mm) increments. Power winch is located on the outside of one upright. Second upright is equipped with tie down cables and adjustable collar.
- Power Volleyball Net — 32’ x 39-3/8" (975cm x 100cm). Official competition net. Netting is 4" (102mm) square #36 black knotless mesh material with vinyl-coated polyester hem double stitched around entire perimeter of net. Top hem has a 42’ 6" (1295cm) long galvanized aircraft cable with a nylon coating for top tensioning. Bottom of net has a braided white nylon rope. Each side of the net is equipped with three polypropylene tension straps with buckles.
- Rope Tensioner — A spring loaded rope tensioner holds the bottom of the net taut.
- Combination Antennae and Boundary Markers — Vinyl Boundary Marker is one continuous piece that folds on both sides of net and attaches back to itself with hook and loop fastener. Fiberglass antenna slip into pocket on boundary marker. Antenna is 3/8" (10mm) diameter with alternating red and white stripes. to provide maximum player safety.
- Optional Protective Pads — Upright pads provide maximum player protection. Two, 5’ 8" (173cm) high pads are constructed of 1-1/2" (38mm) thick, cross-linked polyethylene foam covered with polyester reinforced vinyl fabric. Dark blue is standard; other colors available.